Boston’s Best Holiday Race in Our 21st Year!
Registration and Post Race Festivities location
- Registration and post race festivities at the Irish Social Club, 119 Park Street in West Roxbury, just a block from the race start/finish.
- Our Race Day Logistics page will keep you up to date!
- Start/finish at Parkway Community YMCA.
- Rolling course thru the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston.
- Chip timing
Registration & Packet Pickup
- Online registration closes Thursday 12/8 at midnight.
- In-person registration and Bib & goodie bag pickup available Friday, Saturday and race day.
- See the list of pre-registered runners. (note that this list will be delayed for paper registrations)
- Race proceeds donated to three local charitable organizations
- Kid’s Race is at Billings Field, start time at 10:15am. The Kids’ Race is free but registration is required. Parents – We encourage you to pre-register all kids.
- Ribbons and candy canes to all Kids’ Race participants. Kid friendly pre and post race festivities.
The Best Runner Goodies Around!
- Winter running hats (new this year!) and goodie bags guaranteed to early registrants.
- Random bib prizes
- TONS of refreshments
- Featured raffle prizes and giveaways. Remember to bring a few $$ to enter our raffles
- Bagpiper! Local celebrity race starter and master of ceremony!
Parking and Directions
- Free and easy local parking is available on the surrounding streets and municipal lots. You may also park in local lots of businesses that are closed on Sundays. Click for more info and maps.