Skip to content
Boston’s Best Holiday Race in our 27th year!
Calling all friends far and wide, in this spirit we ask for your continued support of the Parkway Community by registering for Walter’s Run.
Registration & Packet Pickup
- Register now!
- Online registration closes Saturday 12/11 at 5pm.
- Pre-Registered runners:
Pick up your bib number and hat (if you registered in time!) starting at 9:30am on race day under the YMCA tent
- See the list of pre-registered runners
Race Day Registration
- Race day registration:
9:30am – 10:45am at The Parkway YMCA outdoor tent
- Volunteers: more info here
- Race proceeds donated to three local charitable organizations
Limited Runner Goodies this year
- Winter running hat for first 300 early pre-registered 5k runners.
- TONS of refreshments if by refreshments you mean water
- Silent auction possibly
- 5k Start/Finish:
Parkway Community YMCA, Bellevue St., West Roxbury map it!
- 5k Start time:
11 am toes on the start line
- Rolling course thru the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston.
- Chip timing, water stops
- Family friendly!
- Lots of volunteers on the course directing and cheering.
Parking and Directions
- Parking: Free and easy local parking is available on the surrounding streets and municipal lots. You may also park in local lots of businesses that are closed on Sundays.
- Directions – click for more info and maps.
- Post Race Festivities: Very limited. Grab some water, say hello to friends. Under the tent in the YMCA parking lot.
- Silent auction continues until noon.
- Awards: winners are announced on a rolling basis