Skip to content
Boston’s Best Holiday Race
in our 29th year!
Registration & Packet Pickup
- Register now! (opens 10/9/23)
- Online registration closes Saturday 12/9 at noon.
- Pre-Registered runners:
Pick up your bib number and hat (if you registered in time!) starting at 9:30am on race day in the YMCA upper lot
- Note – all hats are typically claimed by pre-registered runners!
- See the list of pre-registered runners
- Race day registration:
9:00am – 10:40 am at The Parkway YMCA upper lot
- To allow for a safe race start, race day registration will close at 10:40am. If you choose to register on race day, please plan to do so early.
- Ongoing race day logistics here
- Volunteers: more info here
- Race proceeds donated to three local charitable organizations
Limited Runner Goodies this year
- Winter running hat for first 200 early pre-registered 5k runners.
- TONS of refreshments if by refreshments you mean water and limited snacks
- 5k Start/Finish:
Parkway Community YMCA, Bellevue St., West Roxbury map it!
- 5k Start time:
11 am toes on the start line
- Rolling course thru the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston.
- Chip timing, water stops
- Family friendly!
- Lots of volunteers on the course directing and cheering.
Kids Fun Run – Free
- Fun Run Start/Finish:
Parkway Community YMCA, Bellevue St., West Roxbury. Finish under the big arch!
- Fun Run Start time:
10:20 am ish little toes on the start line
- Registration: in person on race day starting at 9:00 am
- Awards: Medals and candy canes for all participants.
Parking and Directions
- Parking: Free and easy local parking is available on the surrounding streets and municipal lots. You may also park in local lots of businesses that are closed on Sundays.
- Directions – click for more info and maps.
- Post Race Festivities: Very limited. Grab some water, say hello to friends. In the YMCA upper parking lot.
- Awards: winners are announced on a rolling basis