Skip to content
Boston’s Best Holiday Race in our 27th year!
Thanking all friends far and wide for your continued support of the Parkway Community and Walter’s Run.
Registration & Packet Pickup
- Register now!
- Online registration closes Saturday 12/11 at 5pm.
- Pre-Registered runners:
Pick up your bib number and hat (if you registered in time!) starting at 9:30am on race day under the YMCA tent
- See the list of pre-registered runners
Race Day Registration
- Race day registration:
9:30am – 10:45am at The Parkway YMCA outdoor tent
- Volunteers: more info here
- Race proceeds donated to three local charitable organizations
Limited Runner Goodies this year
- Winter running hat for first 300 early pre-registered 5k runners.
- TONS of refreshments if by refreshments you mean water
- Silent auction possibly
- 5k Start/Finish:
Parkway Community YMCA, Bellevue St., West Roxbury map it!
- 5k Start time:
11 am toes on the start line
- Rolling course thru the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston.
- Chip timing, water stops
- Family friendly!
- Lots of volunteers on the course directing and cheering.
Parking and Directions
- Parking: Free and easy local parking is available on the surrounding streets and municipal lots. You may also park in local lots of businesses that are closed on Sundays.
- Directions – click for more info and maps.
- Post Race Festivities: Very limited. Grab some water, say hello to friends. Under the tent in the YMCA parking lot.
- Awards: winners are announced on a rolling basis