On Race Day – 2019
Please check this page for race day logistics updates.
- Directions: click here
- Parking: Free and easy local parking is available on the surrounding streets and municipal lots. You may also park in local lots of businesses that are closed on Sundays.
- Pre-Registered runners: Pick up your bib number and swag (if you registered in time!) starting at 9:30am on race day at The Irish Social Club 119 Park Street in West Roxbury, just a block from the race start/finish. map it
- Race day registration: 9:30am – 10:45am on race day at The Irish Social Club 119 Park Street in West Roxbury, just a block from the race start/finish. Note that race organizers cannot start setting up the ISC until 9am.
- Little Kid’s Fun Run: Kid’s Race location – Bellevue Street, start time at 10:15am. The Kids’ Race is free but registration is required. Parents – We encourage you to pre-register all kids. Race day registration is at the Irish Social Club. Follow Paulie the Penguin to the race start!
- 5k Start/Finish: Parkway Community YMCA, Bellevue Street. map it!
- 5k Start time: 11am toes on the start line
- Raffles: Remember to bring a few $$ to enter our raffles. Raffle sales end at 11am. Silent auction continues until noon.
- Post Race Festivities: The Irish Social Club 119 Park Street in West Roxbury, just a block from the race start/finish.
- Awards: winners are announced at 11:45am
- Volunteers: more info here
We dedicate this race to Walter Burgess