Boston’s Best Holiday Race in our 22nd year!
Race Day Registration and Pre/Post Race Festivities
- Registration and pre/post race festivities at the Irish Social Club, 119 Park Street in West Roxbury, just a block from the race start/finish.
- Our Race Day Logistics page will keep you up to date!
- Start/finish at Parkway Community YMCA.
- Rolling course thru the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston.
- Chip timing
Registration & Packet Pickup
- Online registration closes Thursday 12/8 at midnight.
- In-person registration and Bib & goodie bag pickup available on Saturday and race day.
- Registration drive at Charles River Running (679 Washington Street in Norwood) on Thursday, December 1st – 4pm to 6pm. more info
- See the list of pre-registered runners. (note that this list will be delayed for paper registrations)
- Race proceeds donated to three local charitable organizations
Kids’ Fun Run
- Kids’ Fun Run is at Billings Field, start time at 10:15am.
- The Kids’ Fun Run is free but registration is required. Parents – please pre-register all kids.
- The first 75 pre-registered kids receive a Walter’s Fun Run t-shirt (new this year!) and will be entered to win a youth bike helmet
- Hot chocolate, ribbons and candy canes to all Kids’ Fun Run participants. Kid friendly pre and post race festivities.
The Best Runner Goodies Around!
- Winter running hats (new this year!) and goodie bags guaranteed to early registrants.
- TONS of refreshments
- Featured raffle prizes, silent auction and giveaways. Remember to bring a few $$ to enter our raffles
- 10% discount off Parkway Community YMCA individual membership for Walter’s run participants. Offer expires 12/31/2016
- Bagpiper! Rumors of local celebrity race starter and master of ceremony!
Parking and Directions
- Free and easy local parking is available on the surrounding streets and municipal lots. You may also park in local lots of businesses that are closed on Sundays.
- Directions – click for more info and maps.
More great sponsors!