Boston’s Best Holiday Race in Our 20th Year!
*** 2014 Results ***
Thanks to all 2014 Walter’s Run racers, volunteers, sponsors and spectators!
- 2014 results: 800+ registered, 743 finishers
- Race proceeds have topped $15,000 and we are so proud to donate these funds to three local beneficiaries — The YMCA of West Roxbury Annual Fund, Boston Globe Santa and the Walter Burgess Scholarship Fund
- See photos here, stay tuned for more…
LOCATION CHANGE for Registration and Post Race Festivities!
- Registration and post race festivities at the Irish Social Club, 119 Park Street in West Roxbury, just a block from the race start/finish. **NEW**
- Our Race Day Logistics page will keep you up to date!
No Changes to Race Course
- Same start/finish at West Roxbury YMCA.
- Same rolling course thru the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston.
- A little chilly out? Warm up upstairs at the West Roxbury YMCA, Bellevue Street, adjacent to the race start/finish.
Registration & Packet Pickup
- Online registration is closed as of Friday 12/12 at 2pm.
- In-person registration and Bib & goodie bag pickup available Friday, Saturday and race day.
- See the list of pre-registered runners. (note that this list will be delayed for paper registrations)
- Same Kid’s Race location – Billings Field, new start time at 10:15am. The Kids’ Race is free but registration is required. Parents – We encourage you to pre-register all kids.
- Ribbons and candy canes to all Kids’ Race participants. Kid friendly pre and post race festivities.
The Best Runner Goodies Around!
- Running gloves, goodie bags and entry into bib prize drawings guaranteed to the first 400 entrants
- TONS of refreshments
- Featured raffle prizes and giveaways. Remember to bring a few $$ to enter our raffles
Parking and Directions
- Free and easy local parking is available on the surrounding streets and municipal lots. You may also park in local lots of businesses that are closed on Sundays. Click for more info and maps.
Recently Added Runner Goodies