Boston’s Best Holiday Race in our 23rd year!
Thanks to all 2017 Walter’s Run racers, volunteers, sponsors and spectators!
*** 2017 Results ***
Race Day Registration and Pre/Post Race Festivities
- Registration and pre/post race festivities at the Irish Social Club, 119 Park Street in West Roxbury, just a block from the race start/finish.
- Our Race Day Logistics page will keep you up to date!
- Start/finish at Parkway Community YMCA. 11am toes on the start line
- Rolling course thru the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston.
- Chip timing, water stop
Registration & Packet Pickup
- Online registration closes Saturday 12/9 at 5pm.
- In-person registration and Bib & goodie bag pickup available on Saturday and race day.
- See the list of pre-registered runners. (note that this list will be delayed for paper registrations)
- Race proceeds donated to three local charitable organizations
Kids’ Fun Run
- Kids’ Fun Run is at Billings Field, start time at 10:15am.
- The Kids’ Fun Run is free but registration is required. Parents – please pre-register all kids.
- Race day registration for the Kids’ fun run is available at Billings Field ONLY
- The first 75 pre-registered kids receive a Walter’s Fun Run t-shirt (Thanks Parkway Community YMCA!)
- Hot chocolate, ribbons and candy canes to all Kids’ Fun Run participants. Kid friendly pre and post race festivities.
The Best Runner Goodies Around!
- Winter swag (what will it be this year?) filled with goodies guaranteed to early pre-registered 5k runners.
- TONS of refreshments
- Silent auction, raffle prizes and giveaways.
- Remember to bring a few $$ to enter our raffles
Parking and Directions
- Free and easy local parking is available on the surrounding streets and municipal lots. You may also park in local lots of businesses that are closed on Sundays.
- Directions – click for more info and maps.
More great sponsors!